Due to sudden growth and restructuring, a large healthcare system needed to hire 50 assistant nurse managers for numerous units.
To generate a high volume of candidates in a short period of time, we created and executed a hiring blitz. We used the theme of “getting in on the ground floor” to spark candidate interest and excitement in the system’s expansion.
- Digital recruitment advertising programs including social recruiting, pay-per-click advertising, SEO promotions and a landing page
- Traditional print recruitment advertising
- Personalized direct mail
- 3,747 hits on the landing page
- 434 candidates registered in talent network and became available for
- 45 prescreened candidates presented to recruiters
- 17 hires made within four weeks of blitz launch