A major healthcare system was facing a shrinking pool of qualified nurses and decided to recruit out-of-market talent. In this case, out-of-market also meant out of the country.
We organized and managed its participation in an established job fair and a corresponding private hiring event including the targeting of nursing talent, recruitment advertising and direct marketing.
- Geo-targeting of talent in the out-of-market region
- A combination of personalized ecards, RSVP microsite and supporting recruitment advertising
- A screening process to accommodate foreign nationals’ relocation
- Creating messaging and collateral materials used in job fair
- Experienced a high volume of candidate traffic at the job fair
- Private hiring event generated 55 attendees resulting in 37 job offers
- Microsite continued as a source for candidates in that market